Unizik departmental Cuff-Off For 2019/2020 session have been announced.All candidates that participated and scored exactly or above Unizik cut-off will be qualified and eligible for admission into their various courses for 2019/2020 academic session.
Note :- Post-Utme cutoff Marks are 50% for courses whose Jamb Cutoff is 200,45% for 180 and 40% for 160.
Candidates should try to upload their O’level results to Jamb Caps,disappointment of which can deny one admission notwithstanding when chosen by the university
Also,these cutoff marks apply to just the candidates who scored above their departmental cutoff marks and simultaneously are without wrong Jamb combination.
Unizik Departmental Cutoff Marks For 2019/2020 Academic Session:-
Faculties/Programmes With Cutoff Mark Of 200 :-
- ARTS – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Science – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany,Parasitology and Entomology, Zoology.
- Education – Educational Foundation, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy), Environmental Health Science.
- Management Science – Accountancy Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Cooperative Economics & Management, Public Adminstration and Entrepreneurship.
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Science – Pharmacy
- Social Science – Economics, Psycology,Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology, Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes With CutOff Mark Of 180 :-
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extensions, Animal Science and Fisheries, Forestry & Wild Life, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Language, Religion & Human Relations, Theater & Film studies, Chinese Studies.
- Education:- All programmed except English Education and Economics Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, polymer & Textiles Engineerin.
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics, Geological Sciences, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Statistics.
Programmes/ Faculties with Cutoff Mark Of 160:-
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveys & Geoinfomatics, Fine & Applied Science, Environmental Management, Estate Management.
- Physical Sciences except Computer Science
- Technical Education and;
- All Affiliate programmes.