The University Of ibadan,UI,Admission List For 2019/2020 Session Out Now. Candidates who applied for admission into UI for 2019/2020 academic session can now proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the University. At the moment,the list of admitted candidates can only be accessed through the “University Official Website” or “Jamb Caps“
Latest News About UI 2019/2020 Admission:
The Management and Authorities of University Of Ibadan,UI,has officially announced the release of her admission list. Which means admission for all batches (1st,2nd,3rd,4th and DE) are out on the school portal already and all the information needed to check the admission list is explained in this post.
However,the announcement of the admission list was made through the University official website @ http://www.ui.edu.ng/.
To this point,If you have been searching for ; UI Admission List,How To Check UI Admission List,Amount Of Acceptance Fee,and lots more about UI admission process online,we urge you to read this article carefully for better knowledge.
How to Check UI Admission List For 2019/2020 Session:-
- Visit the University Official Website @http://www.ui.edu.ng/
- Login with your Username and Password to access your UI admission status.
How To Check UI Admission Status On Jamb Caps:-
You can only have access to your admission status on Jamb Caps by following the steps listed underneath:
- Visit @ https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your Jamb Profile with your Username and Password in the necessary columns.
- Scroll down then locate and click the “Check Admission Status” button.
- Choose your Examination year and insert your Reg. Number in the required columns.
- Then,click on “Check Admission Status” button to access your UI admission status on Jamb Caps.
To this end,it won’t be out of place to say that:
- Candidates who have been offered admission are advised to login on https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/ to either “Accept or Reject” their admission within 72 hours from the date of the release of this article.
- Candidates whose name DO NOT appear on the admission list have either accepted their admission or Yet-To-Be-Admitted.
- According to sources,candidates YET-TO-BE Admitted and whose aggregate scores fall within the approved cut-off are advised to check the school portal often to know their admission status.