-Lautech Admission List 2019/2020 Out Now!!!
This is to bring to the notice of all Lautech aspirants that Ladoke University Of Technology, Lautech, has at last released her admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. However, candidates who took an interest in the Institutions Post-Utme screening activity would now be able to feel free to check their names on the admission list as listed as follows.
Just candidates who purchased and sat down for the Post-Utme screening exercise will be admitted after meeting all the school requirements for their course of choice.
How To Check Lautech Admission List for 2019/2020:-
- Go to Lautech Admission status checking entrance @http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher
- Enter your registration number when required,
- then click on “Load” to access your Lautech admission status.
Now, we will move to the second stage on “how to check Lautech Admission List on Jamb Caps”.
How To Check Lautech Admission List on Jamb Caps:-
- You are required to enter Jamb portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng
- Navigate and click on “create e-facility account/Login” to proceed.
- Then a page will appear to you almost immediately, enter your email address and password and click on the login button.
- From the list of menu that is shown, click on “Check UTME/DE admission status on Caps”. You will automatically be redirected to Jamb Caps portal.
- Select “Admission Status ” at the left side of the page. Then you change your mobile browser view to Desktop browser view.
- All your credentials will be shown to you including jamb score, Institution, Date Of Birth, and admission status.
- If you have been offered admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission or reject it if you don’t want to school there.
- If the institution and course space is empty, kindly do not click on the accept button and just check back later.
How To Pay Lautech Acceptance Fee :-
Effectively admitted candidates are to continue to printing of Admission Letter.
Any single effectively admitted candidates are entitled to pay an Acceptance Fee, Medical Fee, Appropriate Tuition Fee, and Student Union Fee.
The candidates are encouraged to visit http://www.portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher/ to create their profiles and print their admission letters.
Payments are made through Interswitch on http://www.portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher/ after the creation of their profile.
Admitted candidates are encouraged to start arrangements for the 2019/2020 academic session by paying their acceptance fee and Tuition Fee.
This is all we can say about Lautech Admission list. We look forward to hearing from you through the comment section.