Is Lasu Admission list for 2019/2020 out? How Do I Check Lasu Admission list for 2019/2020 Session? These are the issues I am going to reply in this article.
[In any case,in the event that you are among those that have been looking for; Lasu Admission List 2019/2020,Lasu Admission List 2nd Batch,Lasu Admission List 3rd Batch,Lasu Final Admission List,Lasu Supplementary List,Lasu Admission Checker.]
At that point,you are in the right place.
Lasu Admission Latest News 2019/2020
This is to inform all the students/aspirants that the Management and Authorities of Lasu have released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Subsequently,all aspirants that chose Lasu as their First choice,sat and pass the Post Utme screening exercise ,would now be able to proceed to check their admission status immediately.
To check your admission status,follow the procedures underneath;
Step By Step Instructions To Check Lasu Admission Status For 2019/2020 Session:
- Go To Lasu Admission Status Portal @ https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php (For UTME Students) and https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/ (For Direct Entry Students)
- Enter Your UTME Reg Number in the appropriate place and click on “Download Report” to get your Lasu Admission Status.
Not yet admitted? Do not be sad if you are yet to be offered admission,because the admission list will be released in batches on the University’s site as they are handled.Aspirants are in this way encouraged to continue checking the school’s site for other admission list.
Step By Step Instructions To Check Lasu Admission Status On Jamb CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is the best)
- Visit Jamb Official Site (https://www.jamb.org.ng/)
- Click on ”Create e-Facility Account/Login”
- A page will be shown to you.Enter your Email username and Password then click Login
- From the rundown of Menu,click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” .You will be directed to JAMB Caps Gateway.
- By the left side of the page,click on “Admission Status”.Now you need to change your browser settings to ‘Desktop View’.
- Your information including Jamb Score,Date of Birth,and admission status will be shown to you.
- If you have been offered admission as seen on the school’s site,click ‘accept’ if you wish to go to the school and ‘Decline’ if you don’t wish to go.
- If the Institution and Course space is blank,Do not click on the ‘accept’ or ‘decline’ button.Just logout and keep checking.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All effectively admitted aspirants in the 2019/2020 Lagos State University Admission process (100 Level and Direct Entry) are thereby informed that the Online Payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF Twenty Thousand Naira Only (N20,000) has commenced,effectively Monday 19th ,2019.
Admitted student must also pay ONLINE a sum of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) for the Medical Screening. N.B: The medical screening can only be done at Lasu Health Centre, OJO.
Lasu Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure:
- Visit Lasu e-payment portal: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php
- provide the following information on the portal
- Matric Number/UTME Reg Number (Your 2019 UTME Reg Number)
- ID Type (Student/Alumni)
- Campus (Main)
- Purpose (Acceptance Fee)
- Current valid Email Address (Make sure you use your personal and current active email address)
- Current Valid Phone Number (Make sure you use your personal and current phone number)
- Click on Submit
- The new page will show your records and amount payable
- Click on Submit to continue the payment process
- Click on make payment to effect the payment on REMITA Payment Portal.
Utilize any payment options on the REMITA Platform to effect the payment and keep your RRR code and Transaction Receipt sent to your mail after successful payment.