–How To Make A’s in Higher Institution (secret Revealed)
Behind every successful student,is a ;aid down simple but strict rules. For some students,these rules are called SECRETS.
Lasgidinfo team has done a research and concluded on these rules as the best and sure way to make A’s in Tertiary Institution like University,Polytechnics,College of Education and so on.
Before we rundown out the ten secrets there are two (2) significant things we want to you!
Firstly,know that to have A’s parallel in Tertiary Institution is POSSIBLE.A few graduates have done! why not you? case of such students are:- UNILAG 2016 best graduating student with 5.0 CGPA,UNILAG 2017 best two graduating students,Taiwo Bankole and Oyindamola Omotuyi with 5.0 CGPA,UI 2017 best graduating student Nkemelu who graduated with 7.0 CGPA to mention but few.5.0 CGPA and 7.0CGPA means these students,never got a grade below ‘A’ in their courses. They had A’s parallel from their First year to their Last Year.
What’s more,secondly,consistently remember that it likewise takes the Grace,Love and support of God to succeed expectations in all that you do throughout everyday life! Baba God is the “Manager of Knowledge and Grace” ; absolutely always remember to submit yourself into his HANDS! HE NEVER FAILS.
Before we proceed,take a full breath,straights your legs on the grounds that we are going to enable you to favor that your graduating day.
Here are the secrets listed below:-
1. Change Your Mindset:- This is listed as number one since students normally miss the point when they simply need to make top notch.It is relevant to specify that you should not you ought not to read just for A‘s or First Class in examination.
Give us the chance to confront the fact of the matter,you are in tertiary institution to procure information and be scholarly. When you remember this you attempt to comprehend the idea of each course and not simply pack your reading materials,peruse as though you should protect your course in Real World.When you read to secure information,you will be compelled to see parallel A’s in the entirety of your courses.it is not enchantment.It’s World!
2. Earlier Study:- Earlier signifies “previously/prior”, converging prior with study,it means study previously……
Indeed!!! you need to think about before each talk. It must not be a day prior to the talk. Simply ensure you actually plan for each talk.this will expand comprehension of the point and make a medium to comprehend tricky inquiries you experienced while perusing this article.
Please do not allow the spirit of (LET ME SLEEP JOR) in your life…….
3. Attend Lectures Regularly:- As basic as it sounds,yet a few students to think little of the intensity of this point.In some Tertiary Institution,to sit for Test/Exams has its criteria.
This implies that if your name is not in the recommended list you won;’t be able to sit for the Test/Exam.
4. Obtain Old Exam Questions and Answers :- Make attempt to get past question papers from your senior collegues to have a satisfactory idea of what the course entails about. Some Lecturers are most likely to test your knowledge through the past question. They are even more useful because you can attempt the exam or assignment problems as a test of your knowledge, identifying weak areas you have to work on and take into further consideration to re-study.
They are many cases in which some students focus on past question and were given exactly the same question or something very similar in their exam. Not every lecturers repeat past questions, but many set questions similar to the past questions
5. Put God First:- Always remember to put God first because he is the owner of all Knowledge and gives to only those he wishes to. Learn to always put God first before any Lecture, Test or Exam. He is the only one who can see you through. The above are simply helpful human factors.
These are just the most important attributes of First Class Students based on observation. This is all we can say on “How To Make A’s in Higher Institution (secret Revealed)“.
Recommended:- FUD Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out Now