–How To Check ABSU Admission List 2019/2020
Is ABSU Admission Out? / Steps on how to check ABSU Admission List 2019/2020 revealed below:-
ABSU Admission Latest News:-
The Management and Authority of Abia State University (ABSU) ,has just released her admission list for the aspirants who purchased and sat for her just concluded Post-Utme screening exercise .
Note:- Only Candidates that purchased and sat for the Post-Utme screening exercise shall be eligible for the admission and only them should check ABSU admission checking portal for their admission status.
How to Check ABSU Admission List 2019 Online:–
There are only two (2) ways of checking your ABSU admission status which are; “ABSU admission checking portal” and “Jamb Caps” to access your admission status.
You must have purchased the admission checking card to access ABSU admission status on the portal while it’s totally free checking on Jamb Caps.
How To Check ABSU Admission Status On The School Portal:-
- Only candidates who applied for admission should check the University’s portal @ https://www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/ to generate an invoice.
- Visit any of the bank listed below and pay the sum of N 3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira Only) to access admission status: ABSU Micro Finance Bank,Eco Bank Plc,Zenith Bank Plc,First Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc,Union Bank Plc.
- Then proceed to http://www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicants/Admission/check Status to check your admission status.
However,all admitted candidates must report at the admission office of the University Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance -of-offer slip,to enable you to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions thereafter.
The closing date for acceptance is on Friday 10th of October 2019, or else the admission will be revoked.
How To Check ABSU Admission List On Jamb Caps:-
Follow the procedures listed below to access ABSU Admission status on Jamb Caps:-
- Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your Jamb Profile using your Username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Select your exam year and enter your Reg.Number in the required columns
- Then click on “Check Admission Status” to access your ABSU admission status