–FUD Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out Now.
The Federal University of Dutse (FUD) offers admission into programmes prompting to the award of Doctor Of Philosophy (PhD),Masters (Academic and Professional) and Postgraduate Diploma in different Faculties and in the areas specified under each Department,for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FUD Postgraduate Courses:-
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department Of Agriculture Economics & Extension:-
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics
- Ph.D. Agricultural Extension
- M.Sc. Agricultural extension
FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCE
Department Of Economics and Development Studies:-
- M.Sc. Economics
- Masters In Development Economics
- PGD. Development Economics
- Masters in Development Economics
- PGD. Development Studies
Department Of English & Linguistics:-
- M.A. English
Department Of Sociology:-
- M.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- PGD. Criminology and Security Studies
Department Of Political Science
- M.Sc Political Science
- Masters in Public Policy and Administration
- PGD. Public Policy and Administration
Faculty Of Science
Department Of Microbiology and Biotechnology:-
- Ph.D. Microbiology
- M.Sc Microbiology
- PGD. Microbiology
Department Of Biological Science:-
- Ph.D Botany
- M.Sc Botany
- Ph.D Zoology
- M.Sc. Zoology
Department Of Physics:-
- Ph.D. Physics
- M.Sc Physics
Department Of Chemistry:-
- M.Sc Chemistry
Department Of Mathematics:-
- M.Sc Applied Mathematics
- PGD. Applied Mathematics
Faculty Of Computing:-
Department Of Computer Science:-
- M.Sc Computer Science
FUD Postgraduate General Admission Requirements
The following will be qualified for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme:-
- Graduates of Federal University of Dutse or any other recognized Tertiary Institution with the minimum of Third Class.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit or its equivalent in necessary area.
- In some cases,holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Lower Credit in non-related courses may be admitted after passing such tests as may be recommended by the Department/ Faculty.
- Students who have qualifications other than the above mentioned,which are acceptable to the board of School of Postgraduate studies and Senate of the University.
- Notwithstanding (1)-(2) above,a student must fulfill the University’s necessities for Matriculation.
Masters Degree (Academic and Professional)
The following will be fit for Admission to the Masters Degree Programmes:-
- Graduates of federal University of Dutse (FUD) or any recognized Tertiary Institution who have obtained a Bachelor Degree in the necessary field with minimum of Second Class (Hons.) or its equivalent,or students with University degree and appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of Federal University of Dutse or other recognized Institution;
- Students whose degrees are unclassified with average of “C” or 50% or above may be subject to qualifying test;
- Student with a Bachelor Degree in Third Class Division and a Postgraduate Diploma from any recognized institution in the relevant areas;
- Students who have HND with at least Credit/50% from any recognized Tertiary Institution and at least Credit of Postgraduate Diploma level of the Federal University of Dutse (FUD) or any recognized institution in the necessary areas;
- Students who have qualifications other than the ones stated above,which are satisfactory to the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate;
- In addition to (1) – (5) above,a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for Matriculation.
Masters of Philosophy(M.Phil)
The following shall qualify for the degree of Masters of Philisophy:-
- Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized higher institution with a good Masters Degree (minimum CGPA of not less than 3.5 on a 5 point scale and 2.5 on a 4 point scale);
- Holders of Masters Degree in a cognate discipline with CGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale and 2.50 on a 4 point scale;
- Students who holds qualification other than the ones listed above,which are acceptable by the Board of the school of Postgraduate or Senate;
- In addition to (1) – (3) above, a student must satisfy the Federal University of Dutse requirements for admission.
Degree Of Doctor Of Philosophy
The following shall qualify for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy:-
- Graduates of federal University of Dutse or any other recognized Tertiary Institution who have obtained Master Degree with CGPA of 3.50 and above on a 5 point scale and 2.50 on s 4 point scale;
- Students with M.Phil. in the relevant areas;
- Students with Professional Masters Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in the Second Class Lower Division;
- Student who have qualifications other than the ones mentioned above which are acceptable by the Board of the School of Postgraduate and Senate of Federal University of Dutse;
- A M.Phil students who satisfies all admission requirements except the CGPA can be considered for admission into the Ph.D programme provided that the CGPA must be 3.00
- Also,a student must satisfy FUD requirements for admission.
Application forms can be obtained online @http://sps.fud.edu.ng/ on payment of non-refundable amount of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000) payable to the Federal University Dutse school of Postgraduate account at any Bank in Nigeria using the Remita Platform.
How To Pay FUD Postgraduate Fee:-
- Create an account buy signing up
- Click on “Pay Now ” button at the payment invoice page
- Click on the “Verify Payment” button to verify your payment
- Upload the Necessary Documents
- Then,print “Acknowledgement Slip”
Note:- Sales of Application Form starts on Monday 23rd September,2019 and closes four (4) weeks after advertisement.
Recommended:- NCDMB Annual Undergraduate Oil & Gas Essay Competition
This is all we can say on “FUD Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out Now”