-ABSU Post UTME Form/DE Screening 2019/2020
This post is solely for candidates seeking admission Abia State University.This post,which was written by Lasgidinfo Team,will talk about the ABSU Post UTME Form/DE Screening for 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible For ABSU Post UTME Form/DE Screening 2019/2020:-
- UTME Candidates who choose the University as their First & Second Choice and scored at least 160 in UTME are qualified to buy the form.
- The candidates who did not choose the University as their First choice University yet scored at least 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the Jamb portal or nearby CBT centre for “Change Of Institution”.
Deadline To Apply For The Screening Exercise:-
The registration exercise will begin on the 18th September,2019 and will now end on 11th October,2019. The registration cost Two Thousand Naira Only (N 2,000).
How To Apply For ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form:-
Follow the steps listed below to apply for the screening exercise;
- Visit @ http://abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/ to generate an invoice
- Visit any branch of the Bank listed only: ABSU Micro Finance Bank,Polaris Bank Plc,Zenith Bank Plc,First Bank Plc,Eco Bank Plc,Fidelity Bank Plc,Union Bank Plc,UBA Plc.
- Go back to the Home Page of the portal (http://abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and click on “Applicant”
- Choose ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form,and download a copy as evidence of registration.
Note:- The screening date for ABSU Post-utme has been scheduled to hold on 17th October 2019.
Don’t Miss:- How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps